Confidence and trust are fundamental to Urbit's ethos. The strength of our smart contract protocols are regularly scrutinized for potential vulnerabilities and enhanced when weaknesses are identified.
To that end, we continue to maintain a robust security protocol. Our smart contracts are generally healthy and secure, but the process of auditing is never fully complete. As our ecosystem evolves, our security protocols evolve with it.
Since transparency is an integral feature of trust, we've made our security audits publicly available. Please refer to the below documents for a more thorough analysis.
- Ames Networking Protocol Review, Leviathan, November 2020
- Urbit Constitution Audit, OpenZepplin, September 2021
- Urbit Constitution JS Library Audit, bloctrax, July 2018
- Urbit Constitution JS Library Code Review, bloctrax, December 2018
- Urbit Keygen JS Library Report, bloctrax, September 2018
- Urbit Keygen JS Library Report, 2nd Review, bloctrax, November 2018
- Urbit Security Audit, bloctrax, June 2018