Here's a breakdown of the various repositories that comprise the project. All of
our code is hosted on GitHub, so you can of course peruse it there at
Urbit OS, the Landscape interface and Vere are all contained in one monolithic
repository that can be found here. The repo is
large, so here's some links to its various high-level components
- Arvo: the part of the urbit pepo that comprises Arvo, the Urbit OS.
- Vere: the part of the
urbit repo that comprises the C and Haskell interpreters.
interface: the part
of the urbit repo that contains the interface code for Landscape.
- Issue Tracker: the Landscape issue
tracker is a separate repository.
- azimuth: the public-key infrastructure
(PKI) that comprises Urbit ID, live on the Etheereum blockchain.
- bridge: an application for interacting with
Azimuth that can be accessed at bridge.urbit.org.
wallet generation functions.
- urbit.org: the source for the urbit.org
- docs: the source for the documentation that
you're currently reading.
- Note: the documentation is loaded into the
urbit.org repo as a submodule.
The best way to keep track of the various community projects is via our