This section contains guides to using your urbit.
- Creating a Development Ship will show you how to set up the environment for coding on Urbit.
- Creating a Comet will show you how to create a comet: quick, disposable 128-bit identities on the Urbit network.
- Admin and Operation is a guide to the basic commands used to interact with your ship.
- Messaging tells you how to use Talk, our chat system.
- Shell is a guide to using Dojo, our command-line interface.
- Introduction to the Filesystem explains the basics of using use Clay, our revision-control filesystem.
- Source Layout walks you through the various directories of the Arvo operating system.
- Sail is a guide to Sail: Hoon markup that's used to build web pages with XML.
- Udon is a guide to Udon, which is our take on Markdown.
- Generators will explain how to use the "generator," a kind of file that's the easiest way to run Hoon programs.