Display ETH DataWorker(s): dominic22 Reward: 1 Stars Completed
Create a gall application, and a user interface for that application, that are used to view events on any given Ethereum contract. Both components must meet the specifications enumerated below.
- Depends upon /app/eth-watcher
- Based on contract address and ABI (json), subscribes to all contract events.
- Based on contract address, ABI, and event names/parameters, subscribe to specific events.
- Set up with just contract address, retrieving ABI from etherscan.io API.
- Stores lists of events and relevant details per contract and config, and make them available to the user interface.
- Allows adding/removing watched contracts per the above app interface.
- Displays events, per contract+config or for all watched, in readable format (ie, "Transfer: from: 0xabc, to: 0xdef, value: 123", with block number or timestamp, link to transaction on Etherscan.")
- Allows visual filtering of listed events.
- Do not begin work until your request to claim this bounty is accepted.
- Email your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When applying to work on the bounty, tell us a little about yourself and some projects you’ve worked on in the past.
- You have 90 days from the time of approval to complete this bounty.
Work is finished
1 stars Your work has been finished and accepted.