Ethereum ABI ParserWorker(s): xiphiness Reward: 2 Stars WIP
The Contract Application Binary Interface (ABI) is the standard way to interact with contracts in the Ethereum ecosystem, both from outside the blockchain and for contract-to-contract interaction. Data is encoded according to its type, as described in this specification. The encoding is not self-describing and thus requires a schema in order to decode.
Create a Gall app that can output the byte code for a contract ABI.
- Parse ABI into valid byte code
- Allow for a user to upload arbitrary ABI
- Create a form field based on the ABI
- Parse user input into appropriate data types
- Return bytecode
- Do not begin work until your request to claim this bounty is accepted.
- Email your work to email@example.com.
- Submit your work as a pull request on to the urbit/urbit github repository.
- When applying to work on the bounty, tell us a little about yourself and some projects you’ve worked on in the past.
- You have 90 days from the time of approval to complete this bounty.
PR is merged
2 stars Your code is accepted and merged.