Gall API documentationWorker(s): Liam Fitzgerald, borlyt-salnus Reward: 1 Stars Completed
Gall is the Arvo kernel module that controls userspace applications. Understanding its API is required for developing applications on Arvo.
Write a reference-style document that lists each arm name that could be used in a Gall app and describes what those arms are for. Each arm should also have a short example.
Developers should be able to use this document as a template for writing their Gall app. Arms documented should include:
- Read the existing Gall documentation.
- Familiarize yourself with
gall.hoon, which is in the
- Familiarize yourself with the style of reference documentation.
- You have 30 days from the time of approval to complete this bounty.
- Do not begin work until your request to claim this bounty is accepted.
- Your document should be written in Markdown.
- Submit your document in the form of a pull-request to the Docs repo. This file should live under the reference directory.
- Expect to receive requests for changes to your document.
First draft is submitted
0 stars Your first draft is submitted as a pull request to the Docs repository.
Final draft is merged
1 stars Your edits are satisfactory, and your PR is merged to master.