Go Airlock LibraryWorker(s): Caio Reward: 3 Stars Completed
Create an Airlock library for the Go (aka Golang) programming language. Airlock is the set of HTTP APIs for communicating with an Urbit. This bounty will involve creating a Go library wrapper for the server side event and HTTP API.
Additionally, write a one-page explanation for the design choices for this library in the readme. If you have ideas for what Urbit applications would be useful for this library, please also include those suggestions in the readme.
- UrlockPy as an example of an Airlock integration
-Do not begin work until your request to claim this bounty is accepted.
- Submit your work as a separate github repo, and include a link to it in your submission. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble.
- Your library should be uploaded and available in a format compatible with the package manager you feel most comfortable maintaining.
- When applying to work on the bounty, tell us a little about yourself and some projects you’ve worked on in the past.
- You have 90 days from the time of approval to complete this bounty.
- Successful completion of this bounty may result in an invitation to complete other Airlock library bounties. If you are interested in creating an Airlock library for a language other than the ones currently presented, please contact us at email@example.com ; it’s likely we’ll approve this as a proposal.
Work is finished
3 stars You have completed your work and pushed it to a Github repo.