Staff the Urbit Help Desk (1)Worker(s): nartes-fasrum Reward: 1 Stars Completed
Urbit is live. Users frequently need help. Technical issues need to be reported. This feedback process is the primary vector for refining and improving Urbit. This bounty commissions its claimant to observe and attend to these issues presently, as they arise.
The claimant of this bounty will be “staffed” to the three primary Urbit chatrooms: Discord, Urbit-Help on Dopzod, and Urbit.Live’s Telegram group. They are expected to be online at least 4 hours per day to perform the following duties:
- Help users boot ships
- Recommend relevant resources
- Troubleshoot errors users encounter using Urbit
- Observe and document bugs
- File issues to the relevant Github repo
Once per week, staff should send a weekly digest email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a report of key events and hours worked.
Staff should periodically identify themselves and announce their presence to encourage feedback.
The bounty claimant should have competency in the following areas: Booting Urbit in terminal, Troubleshooting, Operating Urbit via the Dojo, Chat CLI, and General Urbit terminology.
Chatrooms to Monitor:
Repos to file issues:
- Do not begin work until your request to claim this bounty is accepted.
- Claimant will be online and responsive in the chatrooms, 4 hours daily, for 30 days
- It may be requested that staffers modify their hours to improve coverage of issues.
- Estimated work: 2 - 4 hours per day
You have been staffing a help desk for 30 days
1 stars You have been responsive daily for 30 days.