Unit tests for JSON parsingWorker(s): courajs Reward: 2 Stars Completed
Zuse is a part of the Hoon standard library. We want to make sure the JSON-parsing functions contained in Zuse do what they are supposed to do.
Write unit tests which confirm that every function under the
+format (lines 5644 to 6113) arm behaves as intended. These functions include, but are not limited to,
+dejs-soft. They turn nouns into JSON, and vice-versa.
+format is located in
Also write unit tests which confirm that the functions
+en-json (lines 6351 to 6403) and
+de-json (lines 6404 to 6422) behave as intended. These functions turn JSON text into JSON noun and back. They are located under the
+html arm in
Save the test files in the
/tests/sys/hoon directory in Arvo. Use the same framework as the files that already exist in
- Read the guide to writing unit tests in Hoon.
- Here is an example test file for the new Ames. Your tests should be similar to it.
- You have 45 days from the time of approval to complete this bounty.
- Do not begin work until your request to claim this bounty is accepted.
- Your tests should be written as two files: one file for
+formatfunctions and one file for
- Write the appropriate number of unit tests per function. Some arms will only need one test, but some arms may or may not require more. An insufficient number of tests for arms may result in your submission being rejected.
- Submit your tests as a PR to the “urbit” repository. Your test file should be under
pkg/arvo/tests/sys/hoonwithin the repository. Link this bounty in the PR’s description.
Test files are merged
2 stars Your test files are accepted and merged on GitHub.