Urbit Community Concierge - East CoastWorker(s): tocrex Reward: 1 Stars WIP
Provide concierge service assisting new users in the Urbit Community Group, particularly the General, Watercooler, Help, and Community Formation channels. Identify yourself periodically as a support resource on these channels so that users know they can ask questions of you. Using a nickname could be helpful here.
- know the "big picture" of Urbit well.
- be able to answer general questions about the structure and purpose of Urbit and Landscape.
- keep up with community and be able to recommend public groups, events, people to connect with, etc.
- have general information available (FAQ, Eth/gas prices, Urbit documentation, etc.)
- encourage and help new members to start a new group and publicize it in the Directory
- send a weekly digest email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a report of key events, most frequently asked questions, and hours worked
80 hours of concierge service
1 stars Provide concierge service for 4 hours/day, 5 days/week, for 4 weeks during prime East Coast hours