Verifying Urbit ID on KeybaseWorker(s): yosoyubik Reward: 2 Stars WIP
Keybase is a service to aggregate multiple web2 identities and offers secure p2p messaging and file storage. Keybase assumes each ID service has multiple users. In the Urbit paradigm, each Uribt ID is a self-sovereign host (personal server). Each Urbit ID is one service and one user.
Create a Gall app and that creates a Urbit ID based identity service and hosts an identity proof of the Urbit ID. Keybase offers a guide for creating these proofs and can be found at keybase guide for adding new services.
- Create an identity service for a Urbit ID
- Check that the config is valid
- Keybase needs to check the proof periodically on the Identity Service
- Link on the Identity Service to the corresponding verified Keybase profile
- Use Urbit ID sigil as a badge (badge: a small SVG image)
-Suggested prefilled fields:
- 'display_name': 'Urbit'
- 'Username': 'ship-name'
- Logo 32px black&white sigil and 16px black&white sigil
- 'Description': 'A clean-slate OS and network for the 21st century'
- Create valid
validate_proof_config.jsonusing form fields
- Binary authorization
- I am ship-name on urbit [yes or no]
- Map your Urbit ID with a DNS domain
- Load an SSL certificate using acme
:acme &path /top-level-domain/second-level-domain/optional-subdomain
:acme &path /org/urbit/zod
Do not begin work until your request to claim this bounty is accepted.
Submit your work as a pull request to the urbit/urbit repo
When applying to work on the bounty, tell us a little about yourself and some projects you’ve worked on in the past.
You have 90 days from the time of approval to complete this bounty.
PR is merged
2 stars Your work is accepted, and your PR is merged.