Video Content ManagerWorker(s): ~libmud-bonted Reward: 3 Stars WIP
A wealth of Urbit-centric content has been produced in the past several months, and we could use help with ensuring that it's aggregated and broadcasted to the greater community.
- Upload video content provided by Urbit Foundation and Tlon employees to the Urbit Community YouTube channel and urbit.org Media page ("channels").
- Organize content by type on YouTube, and possibly the Media page as well.
- Regularly search for Urbit-related video content and rebroadcast it from Urbit channels (with explicit permission from creators/owners).
- Upload audio-only content and add Urbit-related images as instructed by Tlon Design team.
- Keep Tlon Comms team updated when new video content is uploaded, so they can signal-boost.
- Coordinate (or even produce) video content creation from the community.
- Use Youtube as a social network to promote Urbit; link Urbit videos in the comments of video content elsewhere on YT that talks about decentralized web/web3.0, data ownership, platform failures etc.
- Good familiarity with video recording and editing software.
- Previous record of participation in/knowledge of Urbit Community is a plus.
- Scrupulous about checking permissions/ownership of content.
- Urbit YouTube Channel
- urbit.org Media Page
- The Tlon Comms team and Urbit Foundation will be available as resources for content direction, questions and feedback.
Bring channels up-to-date
1 stars Wrangle content from around the web (with creators' permission) and upload it to both channels. Provide organizational structure to content—on YouTube that's creating channels/playlists, on urbit.org it's up to you.
1 stars In the three months following the first month of work, keep an eye out for additional content and upload it as needed.
Optional: Content creation/facilitation
1 stars Either create or directly facilitate the creation of new video/audio content (and, of course, upload it).