A calendar is one of the most useful tools for organizing events and appointments. It helps you juggle your professional and personal life.
Calendar: a calendar app with the ability to create/modify events, invite participants, share your calendar with others while using cross-platform synchronization to import/export events from other service providers like: Google, Apple, Outlook, Zoho, Proton, etc. and integration with Holium's Campfire app.
- As a user, I want to be able to create/modify an event.
- As a user, I want to be able to send email invites to a scheduled event.
- As a user, I want to share my calendar with team/group members.
- As a user, I want to import/export scheduled events between service providers.
- As a user, I want to update invited participants when a change is made to the scheduled event.
- As a user, I want to be able to switch between a calendar view and a schedule view.
- As a user, I want to schedule an event with a video call with Holium's Campfire app. (Potentially Future work)
Within the app, there should be a Calendar view as well as a schedule view. It should also utilize cross-platform synchronization to import/export events from other service providers like: Google, Apple, Outlook, Zoho, Proton, etc. for a seamless experience.
Holium will work with the developer(s) to provide frontend support, but the individual/team working on this bounty will be responsible for frontend implementation.
Milestones & Compensation
Milestones and final compensation will be determined in conjunction with the selected applicate, but is expected to be complete before the end of 2022 and approximately 3 Stars. Completion means having a working calendar app that accounts for all of the requirements listed in User stories and the app must be approved by Holium and it must be hosted for distribution on Holium's app star (as well as your own if desired).
- Creating a team calendar with a schedule view, to compare schedules with colleagues across any provider.
- Mobile access.
- At least one years of professional programming experience
- Experience with full-stack development, including JS and some server-side language
- Graduated from Hoon school