The Github concierge will triage Urbit support issues that come in through github. Some of these issues are routine and can be handled in the thread, whereas occasionally complex issues arise that need to be escalated to the right people. Ideal candidates will also help synthesize support data to inform product feature work and documentation.
- Triage support issues in github
- Write a weekly digest of issues addressed
- Attend a recurring meeting with Foundation staff
- Familiarity with running urbit in a variety of environments (cloud server, laptop)
- Ability/interest in synthesizing support data and recommending new features or documentation
2 Stars for 3 months of work, at which time the agreement can be renewed.