Groups Integration (Reward: 2 Stars)
- Full association of a pool with a group.
- The pool is public or private in correspondence with the group.
- The pool has the same set of banned/allowed ships as the group.
- All group admins are automatically admins on the pool.
- Members who leave or are kicked from the group are automatically removed from the pool.
- Members who join the group are automatically added to the pool.
- Each pool and goal will have an associated note. A note is a piece of markdown used to flesh out the pool or goal in greater detail.
- Each pool and goal will have an associated comment section where pool members can comment on the specific details of the goal.
- Both notes and comments will be able to link to existing nodes in Groups which will render appropriately. This includes chats, notes, channels, comments, entire groups, and applications.
- Both notes and comments will be able to link to existing pools and goals which will render similarly to Groups nodes.
- Significant events trigger notifications to be sent via %hark. These include:
- Being assigned to be chief of a goal.
- Being assigned to be in the spawn set of a goal.
- New goals spawned under goals you own.
- Non-actionable goals with no subgoals being left childless for an extended period of time.
- Other events as they emerge and are deemed appropriate.
Sorting/Filtering and Tags/Fields (Reward: 2 Stars)
- Each goal within a pool can be tagged.
- Everyone can maintain private tags associated with a goal which only they can view.
- Harvested goals can be sorted by tags.
- Tags can be viewed so that all goals associated with them can be seen and explored.
- Sorting/Context-based Ordering
- Goals can be sorted by the date of their deadline or kickoff.
- Goals can be re-ordered in the context of their subgoals with a simple dragging mechanism.
Improved UX (Reward: 1 Star)
- Shortcuts and quick actions using ctrl
- Improved mobile experience
- Working poke relays on the frontend
- Ability to re-order subgoals with a drag and drop action
- Dark mode
Reward: 5 stars